LED LUKS d.o.o.
Company LED LUKS doo, Vrtojba, International Crossing 6, 5290 Šempeter pri Gorici, tax number: SI 44941609, registration no. 6422748000 (hereinafter referred to as: company or operator) is responsible for the protection of personal data kept in its records in the course of its activity. The company is a controller in relation to these personal data.
The Administrator is obliged to process and protect personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( hereinafter: the General Regulation (EU) on the protection of personal data or the Regulation) and other applicable personal data protection laws applicable to the country in which the company operates.
- The purpose of data collection
The company will use personal data exclusively for the purposes for which it was given and for the purpose of carrying out its activity. This may be for the purpose of the performance of contractually agreed services or for the purpose of placing a tender for the execution of contractual services.
The company also keeps records of personal data also to inform clients about their activities and to provide advertisements about their activities.
The company can provide information about the name and surname and the e-mail address of the individual to MailChimp, The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000
Atlanta, GA 30308 USA for the purpose of sending electronic news.
You will be given the opportunity to view this Data Protection Policy both as part of the process of registering for our Newsletter or contacting us through the Web form, as well as on our website at any time, regardless of your registration.
Certain areas or specific services of our website require input of personal data, for example when requesting an offer. If you click the box on the website during a required input procedure, you agree to our collection, processing and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Handling of personal data for special uses of the website
3.1 Enter your contact information course of entering your contact details, you give your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data.
Data protection consent:
With your declaration of consent in the context of entering your contact data you agree on a voluntary basis – revocable at any time – that LED Luks, d.o.o.:
collect, process and use your personal data such as name, company, country, e-mail address.
use your data – subject to your consent to receive direct marketing news (newsletters) – for the purpose of direct marketing through our products and / or services and certain marketing materials.
You have the right according to § 17 DSGVO to revoke the aforementioned declaration of consent for the collection, processing and use of your data with a simple notice to the LED Luks, d.o.o. Your personal data will then be completely deleted. Please note that the deletion of your data may mean that you cannot receive newsletters or offers.
3.2 Newsletter order
(1) You can agree to receive newsletters from LED Luks, d.o.o. In this case, we use your e-mail address to inform you about new products, services, improvements, promotions and other interesting events and promotions of LED Luks.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after stating your e-mail address, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to the specified e-mail address asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm within 24 hours your registration will be automatically deleted. If you confirm the request to receive the newsletter, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of being able to send you the newsletter, until you cancel the newsletter.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time.
- Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” that place text files on your computer to analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is transmitted to Google on servers in the United States and stored. Google uses this information for the provider of the website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, for generating reports on the website activity for website providers and for offering the website operator further services in relation to website activity and Internet usage.
(2) IP anonymization is activated on this website. Google will anonymize the last 8 digits of the IP address before forwarding them to the US. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be forwarded to the US and then truncated by Google servers in the US.
(4) As an alternative to this browser add-on or for browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link to stop being tracked by Google Analytics on this website to become. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. The opt-out cookie works only in this browser and only for this domain. If cookies are deleted in this browser, the opt-out cookie must be set again. Please note that on this website the Google Analytics Code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure that IP addresses are collected anonymously.
(5) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
- Data retention
The company keeps your data only for the time required for the purposes for which personal data are processed, unless a different deadline has been set by law.
5.1 Execution of contracts
The company keeps client data needed to provide services for another five years from the completion of the contract on a contractual basis to ensure the rights of the parties and any legal claims.
The company maintains personal data on issued invoices in accordance with the applicable tax legislation, which specifies the retention period ten years after the expiration of the year to which the invoices relate.
5.2 Direct advertising
An entity may process your personal information for the purpose of providing information about its services on the basis of your consent. An individual can at any time request termination of information on the basis of consent. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data on the basis of consent prior to its cancellation.
- Individual rights
An individual has the right to claim the following rights:
- ask the company for information about which data are processed in connection with it and for which purpose;
- obtain a certificate from the company confirming that personal data is processed;
- the company, without undue delay, corrects inaccurate personal data relating thereto;
- the company, without undue delay, deleting personal data relating thereto, unless the law or contract is based, until the expiry of the reasons for the retention on this basis;
- require an undertaking to restrict the processing of personal data if:
- An individual disputes the accuracy of the data until the claim is resolved,
- processing is illegal and an individual opposes the deletion,
- they are no longer needed by the operator for their own purposes, and the individual needs them for their legal claims,
- an individual claims an objection concerning the processing, pending its resolution;
- to forward personal data that the company processes with automated means in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form, and the right to require the company to forward this information directly to another controller;
- the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating thereto, unless the basis of the contract is based, the expiry of reasons for the retention on this basis, the protection of the individual’s vital interests or the law;
- to appeal to the supervisory authority.
- Enforcement of those rights and legal remedies
Except in the right to appeal, the person referred to in the preceding paragraph exercises the rights mentioned above free of charge from LED LUKS d.o.o. The company can request its information to confirm the identity of the individual. The company must decide on the individual’s request without undue delay, no later than one month after receiving the request. This deadline may be extended, if necessary, by up to two additional months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. An extension must inform the company of the individual, and an individual may appeal against the renewal. In the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests from the data subject, in particular if the requirements are often repeated, the company may refuse to act on the basis of a claim with a specific reasoning.
A person may, at any time, in writing or otherwise arrange for an undertaking to permanently or temporarily discontinue or otherwise process his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. In the case referred to in the preceding sentence, the company shall cease to process personal data for the purpose of direct marketing within 15 days at the latest, and in the next five days, inform the individual who made the request in writing or otherwise agreed.
If an individual, after receiving the decision of the company, considers that the personal data that he has received is not the personal data he requested or that he did not receive all the personal data required, he may file a reasoned objection within the deadline before filing a complaint with the Information Commissioner. fifteen days. The company must decide on the objection as a new request within five working days. If the company does not decide on the individual’s request within the deadline, the individual may file a complaint with the Information Commissioner on the grounds of silence.
In the procedure of appeal against the decision of the company, the Information Commissioner shall decide on the rules of the general administrative procedure. In cases that can not be resolved otherwise, the information commissioner decides on the appeal by a decision. An appeal is not allowed against a decision, but an administrative dispute is admissible.
- Protection of personal data and liability
The manager is obliged to provide appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data and is responsible for the security of personal data.
When dealing with personal data, the company observes the principle of the built-in and default protection of personal data by collecting and processing only those personal data and, to the extent necessary for the attainment of each legitimate purpose individually, it is kept only for the period during which it is necessary to achieve the purpose, the accessibility of data is limited only to those who need them to carry out the activities of the company, and incorporates safeguards into the business to meet the requirements of the regulation and to protect the rights of the individual.
In no case will the company disclose personal data to unauthorized persons, nor will they be transferred to third countries outside the EEA or international organizations without the permission of an individual or an explicit statutory duty.
Personal data will be disclosed to others only at the invitation of the authorized body or other eligible person on the basis of the relevant legal basis.
- Contractual processing of personal data
The company may entrust individual tasks with regard to the processing of personal data with the contract to the processor. The contract is in writing or in an equivalent electronic form and complies with the requirements of the General Regulation (EU) on the protection of personal data, the provisions of the Act governing the protection of personal data and other regulations governing the protection of personal data and obligates the data processor to comply with the standards of protection and to respect the rules in the same way as an operator or company.
- Contact details of the company
LED Luks d.o.o.
Vrtojba, International Crossing 6
5290 Šempeter pri Gorici
T: 05 / 393-24-75